Successful coaching depends on successful goal setting.
After analysing your strengths and limitations in the workplace, through PPA (personality profile analysis) sometimes known as personality assessment, we are able to identify where coaching will support and enhance everything you do, whether it is in the workplace or in supporting your life values.
An essential part of people development
Coaching is an essential part of people development and all too often this is neglected.
Effective coaching will improve motivation by helping to set the direction and vision for teams and individuals, which in turn will improve productivity and profitability for the organisation.
Business mentoring is our speciality and all our business advisors are SFEDI accredited. SFEDI is the government-recognised UK Standards Setting Body for Business Support and Business Enterprise.
All too often training is neglected in the workplace. In these uncertain times it is vitally important to get the very best from the people who work in your organisation.
Get the very best from your people
Our programmes can be tailor made and bespoke to meet your needs or we can offer ‘off the shelf’ training courses, which have already been designed and successfully delivered.
We also offer our services to other training companies or organisations as a provider of their company training.
In-house training can be time-consuming and costly – with Always Consult you pay for the service only when you use it.
We offer a full range of training programmes, for example:
- Identifying and dealing with stress in the workplace aimed at first line managers and leaders – Tranquil Times (ILM accredited development programme)
- Award/Diploma in Advice & Guidance (not careers specific)
- Certificate & Diploma for the Children & Young People Workforce
- Training, Assessment and Internal Quality Assurance (TAQA)-the new A1 & V1 qualifications
- Train The Trainer courses
- CIEH Workplace and Stress, Risk Assessment, Manual handling, Personal Safety accredited training
- Coaching with confidence
- Improving customer service
- Leading a productive meeting
- How to deliver feedback
- How to negotiate for a win-win
- Driving performance and dealing with performance issues
- Time management
- Effective presentations
- Confidence building
- Leadership and management development programmes
- Business Enterprise-Starting Out in Business “Be Your Own Boss” workshops
- Boost The Business workshops
Coaching isn’t just for sporting achievements – coaching in the workplace or in business helps people set goals and works towards them. It enables people to unleash their full potential.
Coaching continues to be one of the most powerful and cost effective ways of developing individual and organisational performance.
Benefits of business coaching and mentoring
Coaching improves productivity in the business and workplace. It’s a two way conversation which helps build trust between the coach and coachee.
Coaching also builds:-
- Better communication and interpersonal skills
- Increased confidence and motivation
- Improved conflict resolution
- Better management performance
Our coaching and mentoring qualifications enable individuals to learn, grow and deliver their full potential. They are suitable for new and aspiring leaders as well as your senior management team.
Level 3 Coaching
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is designed for people in their first management roles – including team leaders and first-line managers. Get the tools and confidence to coach people as part of your normal working role.
Level 5 Coaching
Who is this qualification for?
This is ideal if you are a manager with significant responsibility for coaching and mentoring as part of your day-to-day role. It will also support you if you are planning to move into a development role in your organisation or start a career as a freelance coach and mentor.