What is Insights Discovery?
‘An engaging and practical way for people to develop themselves and others’.
Insights Discovery gives individuals an engaging, reinforcing and transformational insight into themselves and their colleagues by uncovering meaning in preferences and behaviour. Learn to adapt and connect with others to create strong and effective relationships.
What does it give you?
Individuals complete a 25-frame evaluator, generating a detailed (17 page) profile which helps to gain understanding of personal style and how it impacts on professional and personal relationships.
When people really understand themselves, business potential rockets. Leaders become more effective; adapting their approach to get the best from the team. Change programmes become simpler and relationships run smoothly, enabling focus on the day job instead of team issues.
From improved leadership skills, one-to-one coaching and team development, to better peer, customer and stakeholder relationships; the possibilities are endless.
Generic Insights Workshop
An interactive, thought-provoking and enjoyable workshop incorporating activities utilising both theory and practice to enhance knowledge, skills and behaviours.
Gain a deep insight into yourself and your colleagues. Uncover meaning in preferences and behaviour. Learn to adapt and connect with others to create strong and effective relationships.
(Insights workshops can be tailored to business or individual needs).
Each profile tells individuals about their preferred style and approach, key strengths and weaknesses, value to the team, communication style, possible blind spots, suggestions for development and much more.
- Getting to know the four Insights colour energies
- Overview of the three Jungian Dichotomies of preference
- Introduction to the Insights profile report
- Understanding the Insights graphs and how they relate to the individual
- Walking the wheel – understanding team dynamics, why conflict and natural rapport may exist
- Recognising individual contributions to the team
- Working with strengths and weaknesses
- Effective team communication
- Identifying types – recognising preferences
- Adapting and connecting for great results
- Next steps
For more details on how Insights Discovery can benefit your organisation, why not contact us right now for an informal discussion.