Now that the Christmas and New Year celebrations are well and truly over, it’s time to reflect on the year ahead and consider how to move our business forward by developing ourselves and our staff.
Here are three ideas to wash away the Winter blues and work on what’s best for the business and those people who work within it:
Create a Coaching Culture
If you want to increase profitability and productivity, then creating a coaching culture within the business may be one answer.
To help you along this path Always Consult and Knightswood Associates have put together a series of workshops in Dudley and Shrewsbury to suit all levels.
- The foundation course for those new to coaching is a 3-day course which will enlighten you around the benefits coaching can bring both to individual and business:
14th February-16th February 2018
- The ILM Level 3 Coaching 3 day-course is for those who then want to explore the qualification route of coaching in the workplace. It follows on from the foundation course:
1st March -2nd March 2018
- The ILM level 5 Qualification 2-day follow on course in Coaching is for the more experienced coach who now wishes to put their experience and knowledge into a higher qualification:
15th March-16th March 2018
- The ultimate in ILM coaching is the Level 7 2-day coaching course following on from the other workshops:
22nd March-23rd March 2018
Fully Funded Training (ESF)
Our fully-funded training is now well under way and we have supported over 60 businesses in the Marches LEP area.
If your business has less than 250 staff and less than 50M turnover, then the chances are you could be eligible to develop your staff free under the fully-funded ESF programme.
Don’t miss your chance to take full advantage of this opportunity.
We have training available in
- Leading Your Team and Team Skills
- Management and Team Skills
- Customer Service training at Level 2 and non-accredited
- Time Management
- Conflict Management
- Presenting with Confidence
- Level 3 Education and Training (PTTLS)
- Sales and Marketing
Stuck on knowing what to do with the new GDPR regulations?
Our 1-day GDPR course at Adcote School on February 13th 9.30am to 4pm could be just the right course to help you understand exactly what you need to do. Ian Ross will take the mystery out of GDPR and enable you to make sure you have the right tools in place before the regulations come into force.
If you are eligible for the fully funded training under the ESF programme you could attend the workshop free of charge.
For Further details on any of the courses mentioned please click to contact us.